CNB Mobile Banking is a free* service that allows access to your CNB accounts quickly and easily—Banking on the Go! Mobile Banking (app or web) allows you to check your account balance, view your account history, pay bills, deposit checks and securely transfer funds between your CNB accounts with your mobile device. You must be a CNB Online Banking user to enroll. If you are not an Online Banking customer please go to www.cnb.bank to learn more or call 888-258-1520.
Protect Your Mobile Device Tips
Download our free apps for your Android, iPhone or iPad.
Don’t get a check very often? Hate to drive all the way to the Bank to deposit it? Well now you don’t have to! With our mobile banking app you can take a picture of your check and deposit it from anywhere!
Enrolling is quick and easy. All you need is a current checking or savings account with CNB Bank, Inc. that is enrolled in online banking and of course, our mobile app, which can be found in the Play Store for Android and the App Store for Apple devices.
See how Remote Deposit Anywhere works.
As with anything in life, there are a few rules:
- Endorsements – Write “For Mobile Deposit Only CNB Bank, Inc.” on the back where you would normally sign your name. That’s all that’s needed there, simple right?
- Funds Availability - Mobile Banking deposits that are submitted by 4:30 PM ET on any business day will be credited to your account the same business day (provided no hold is placed and the deposit is not rejected). Deposits made after 4:30 PM ET will be credited to your account the next business day (provided no hold is placed and the deposit is not rejected). Business days are Monday – Friday, excluding Federal Holidays.
- Limits – Daily Deposit Limit: 10 Items and/or $1500 - Monthly Deposit Limit: 20 Items and/or $3000.
- Deposits – Only checks drawn on a United States bank that are made payable to the account owner (not from your account at another bank), and payable in U.S. currency may be deposited through Remote Deposit Anywhere.
Click here for the Mobile Deposit Agreement
Now for the fun part, let’s get started!
- Find your phone and log into online banking using our App, remember the one you had to download earlier?
- Select “Deposits” from the My Accounts menu in the app.
- Select “Deposit a Check”.
On the Deposit Screen:
- Click “Check Front” and take a photo of the front of the check as instructed on the screen. If the photo is acceptable, click “Use” (if not, choose “Retake”).
- Click “Check Back” and take a photo of the back of the check as instructed on the screen. If the photo is acceptable, click “Use” (if not, choose “Retake”). Be sure your check is properly endorsed for remote deposit.
- Enter the amount of your check.
- Under “Deposit to Account”, select the account into which you would like the check to be deposited into (the drop down box is at the bottom of the amount entry screen if you have more than one account on file).
- Review and select “Deposit” to complete your deposit. A confirmation screen will display your transaction ID number and you will also receive a confirmation email receipt.
- To review recent deposits, click on the “Review Deposits” option.
*Business accounts not eligible for mobile deposits.
*CNB does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. Your wireless carrier may charge fees. Contact your wireless carrier for more details.